I would like to welcome your child to the NV Summer Camp. If your child is enrolled in the Day Camp or Sports Camp a calendar has been provided to give the dates of special events. Please take notice that there are different events for each camp. Each day will be filled with fun and exciting activities with a water break provided by the camp.
In order for the camp to operate effectively, the following rules and regulations will be in effect. Your cooperation in following these rules and regulations will be greatly appreciated.
1. All children must wear sneakers or rubber-soled shoes for safety purposes during play activities.
2. Participants in Sports Camp programs are required to wear sneakers only.Code of conduct must be followed at all times. A phone call home and removal from the activities will occur if the code of conduct is broken.
3. You are responsible for the arrival and departure of all children. The program begins at 9 a.m. and will be dismissed at 12 p.m. each day. The camp is not responsible for children arriving before 9 a.m.
4. Parking is not permitted in the school parking lots.
5. Special Events Days may be changed at the discretion of the director.
6. PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL OUT A WALKER RELEASE FORM IF YOU WISH TO ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO WALK HOME FROM CAMP.
If at any time you wish to talk to me, I can be reached at the following phone number 201-704-5963 or email@example.com.
Carl Von Tobel
Director NV Summer Camp
622 Charles Ct River Vale NJ 07675